9.04 MU Plus+ Podcast
Sleeping sickness and strange cases of hysteria make headlines this week along with emergency snow shamans in Russia.
The devious tricks of Canadian shamans then features before we head back into the Amazon to discover the thriving market for deadly spirit darts and phlegm armour. We finish with some Zen exorcisms and tales of time warps and misplaced mannequins.
This episode is exclusive to Plus+ Members. To learn the benefits of joining, click HERE.
- An unbelievably gruesome epidemic is ravaging starfish populations
- KAZAKHSTAN: THE STRANGE EPIDEMIC OF SLEEP
- What was sweating sickness?
- AFRICAN SLEEPING SICKNESS – TRYPANOSOMIASIS
- Russia’s Hiring Shamans to Make Sure the Winter Olympics Has Snow
- Ghosts of the Tsunami
- Arizona Reverend Performs Exorcisms via Skype
- Reddit, what is something you witnessed that made you question reality and why?