We review the latest Tiger Mom robo-heads for the home, investigate sex in zero gravity, and unravel a classic mystery with a modern twist.
Our Plus+ extension then features a solemn look at the great Amish Bigfoot wars of 1981 and the fate of Morris K. Jessup.
- Visit Lootcrate.com/universe and use the code Universe to save $3 on your new subscription today!
- Visit Godaddy.com/mu for the Get Online Today toolkit!
- SpaceX founder files with government to provide Internet service from space
- First sex in space: Pornhub is going to make a porn film in space
- Pornhub Space Program – SEXPLORATION
- iOS 9: iPhone will now track sexual activity
- Lovely – The smart wearable sex toy for couples
- Hong Kong-based technology firm set to offer Barbie-like robots by year’s end
- Man sues Chinese actress over her intense stare in TV show
- Vanishing houses and time slips
- 13.20 – MU Podcast – Vanishing Houses Discussion
- LINDA MOULTON HOWE: ET SURVIVAL – UFO TIME TRAVEL
- Philadelphia Experiment
- Was the Philadelphia Experiment part of and EM Weapons Project?
- Did the Philadelphia Experiment (Time Travel) Really Happen?
- Spontaneous Teleportation
- Was a doomsday device detonated in the WA desert?
The extension of the show is exclusive to Plus+ members. To join, click HERE.
- The Jessup Dimension: From The Philadelphia Experiment, UFOs, and Time Travel to Mothman, Montauk, and Murder
- The Ghost of the Philadelphia Experiment Returns
- Packing for Mars
- The Village Effect: How Face-to-Face Contact Can Make Us Healthier, Happier, and Smarter