8.22 – MU Plus+ Podcast
New classified AI war machines are exposed along with their friendly ‘Mall Cop’ little brothers as we return to analyse our unavoidable dystopian future.
It’s not all doom and gloom however as we discover that ancient societies went through similar technological revolutions, especially in regards to social media, and they turned out fine right?
A 600cc Mothman is also featured along with powerful Light Language Activations from our favourite Ascended Master, Hilarion.
This episode is a Plus+ exclusive podcast. Check out our membership page for access details.
- Northrop Grumman RQ-180
- This 5-foot tall, 300-pound ‘R2-D2′ security robot could be the future of public safety
- The 10 Rules of Surveillance Dystopia Stories
- The mood-sweater that means you can wear your heart on your sleeve
- Electronics That Can Melt in Your Body Could Change the World of Medicine
- If Reddit existed in the 1400’s, what would the most popular subreddits be?
- Time Machines: Dial-a-tune
- John Keel Mothman Lecture
- High Strangeness Guide
- An Extraterrestrial 007?
- Lifting the Veil